Here is this week's The Good List:
1. Birthday Parties. I know, I know. Most parents groan at the thought of a kid's birthday party, but when you struggle in the social department, an invitation to a party feels AMAZING. Anything to give him another chance to connect with his classmates is worth the sacrifice (like the one I made yesterday while attending a party at Skate City...sensory overload!).
2. Joe is busy working on my circular entry table...cannot wait!!
3. S’mores in the comfort of your own home.
4. Carpool shenanigans: a self portrait.
5. Catching your daughter dancing while looking for the mustard.
6. Not pictured: Billions and The Detour are baaack!!!
Want help creating photos of your Good List? Contact me today and I'll send you my welcome guide!